Hollbras provides liquid filtration services for the separation of insoluble solids in accordance with legal norms and best market practices, with economic efficiency, respect for the environment and people, contributing to the quality of life and health of the population where we act
With this, Hollbras is committed to sustainable development in its broad form and seeks as strategic guidelines for its business:
- Prevention of pollution and actions to protect the environment;
- Continuous search for energy efficiency;
- Sustainable use of natural resources, especially water;
- Minimization of losses throughout its processes, reduction of waste generation;
- Continuous improvement of Environmental performance.
- Creating value for all the links in your chain;
- Continuous and sustainable improvement of its processes;
- Constant search for innovative solutions;
- Transparency and accountability in the dissemination of information.
- Continuous improvement of Health and Safety performance through risk management and risk analysis before the CIPA;
- Legal, ethical and transparent behavior with stakeholders;
- Human development of the communities where we operate;
- Prevention of all forms of discrimination and respect for diversity.
The top management commits itself to the continuous and effective improvement of its management system, promoting the unfolding of these guidelines in its strategic objectives and processes, performing critical analysis of its performance constantly.